Wednesday, September 03, 2008

He'll Zap you any way he can

You have to listen to this guy's enunciation. It's magic. Also, check out the Mighty Mighty Bostones guitar player as well.

"He taught me how to turn my cheek when people laugh at me." I can't see how this guy got the opportunity.

This is what I'm sending to all of my friends who are skeptical about the gospel.





Thanks to Matthew Smith for this goldmine. Please, friends, share with us your favorite part. Is it the bass solo? The doobie brother-esque backup singer? You tell me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

My favorite part is how it's so catchy that I'll be humming it all day. Thanks a lot, Courtney!


Also, Norman says this would be very effective at Guantanamo Bay.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he'll love me if i'm perfect if i ever get that way.

j-j-j-jesus

nice
nicole

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home