Thursday, July 10, 2008

port aransas

the beach was a good time. knox did great on the plane, so for that i am quite thankful. here are some fun shots.

ava walking tenderly along the shore....she was a bit cautious with the sand at times.


knox and ava enjoying the sand together. a rare time when knox wasn't consuming the sand.
probably about to consume the sand by the fistful.


a classic beach/child shot. couldn't resist.

well, not a lot of text tonite; feeling a tiny bit jetlagged from my hour and a half in the sky today. okay, it was not that long per se, but i had knox on my lap the whole time. yeah. that makes it pretty long. even if he did do well. did do...hmm, sounds funny.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

It was a nice treat to see those pictures, Courtney. A couple days ago, my Iraqi counterpart asked me how my family was. I told him, "they are at the beach." He laughed and said, "why are they at the beach and you are here in Iraq?"

"Good question" I thought.

Hope you guys had fun.

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you got to see them. there are more that i will email to you. it was such fun. we miss you!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

these are so beautiful. court, you really have a gift.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home